The DC Biofuels Concept
- Recycle used animal fats, vegetable oils, & greases (FOG) from urban waste streams
- Produce "clean & green" biofuel for centrally-fueled public & private fleets
- Blend, supply and distribute biodiesel locally
- Create new economic activity & employment
- The DC Biofuels state-of-the-art production facility will process multiple FOG feedstocks, including "waste" vegetable oils (WVO), yellow grease, and brown grease, producing high-quality biodiesel (ASTM D 6751) and will be BQ9000 certified.
- The facility will blend biodiesel with Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) that meets ASTM D 975 specifications based upon a customerís requirements.
- The finished blend will be treated with NOx-reducing & other performance-enhancing additives.